1. Introduction Welcome to Blog Network. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of our website and services. By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by these terms.
2. Use of Website
- You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website.
- The content on our website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Registration and Account Security
- To access certain features or areas of the website, you may be required to provide personal and/or demographic information as part of a registration or log-in process.
- You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current, and complete.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
- The content, layout, design, data, databases, and graphics on this website are protected by UK and other international intellectual property laws and are owned byOak Cassidy unless otherwise stated.
- Unless expressly permitted in writing by Oak Cassidy, you may not reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the website.
5. User-Generated Content
- Users of our website may post content, comments, and contributions to the site, provided they comply with our content standards.
- You warrant that any such contribution complies with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
6. Privacy and Cookies
7. Limitation of Liability
- We will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses.
8. Changes to Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Each time you use the website, the current version of the terms and conditions will apply.
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. Disputes arising in connection with these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts.
10. Contact Us